Saturday, July 07, 2007

Forgiveness

"It has been ten thousand years Nada...yes. I still love you. But I have not yet forgiven you."

Open with a quote, it's all the rage.

I'm angry right now, maybe I'm not thinking clearly as I've just come off a 12-hour shift at work. All the same I feel angry.

Angry at the realisation that everyone I've ever loved, none of them loved me. (I'm sure my syntax and grammer is bad there).

Out of all of my ex-girlfriends, I don't think any of the ones I fell in love with ever fell for me.

I'm not arrogant enough to believe I can ever know anything about anybody else for certain, but this epiphany seems pretty accurate to me.

I renounce the heart.

So much anger when I wake and nothing but nightmares when I sleep. Today I have no escape.


-sigh-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I know for a fact that your loved. Maybe from people who have never been girlfriends, but none the less.. You are loved.

Elliya said...

-cough- BULL!