Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hello...

...my name is Matt Mather but you can call me Row. I'm 22, a Leo, I enjoy walks in the dark, drawing and bashing my head repeatedly against my desk until I draw blood.

I mean BLOODY ODDS BODKINS!!!

My life is fucking clown shoes! And I'm the one who makes it so. I, like everybody else am doomed to repeat the same cycle of events again and again until I give up and tape my eyelids shut, hide in the cupboard under the stairs and quietly sing Gloomy Sunday to myself.

...Ok so that last one was probably exclusive to me but we all repeat the same tired crap over and over again.

Hills and valleys, peaks and troughs, a whole jolly pirate rollarcoaster without anything nearly as interesting as pirates. That's life isn't it and life isn't fair. I hear that a lot, I mean it's the standard response when you make any form of complaint or comment about how much life sucks. What a startlingly useful bit of wisdom that is!

I hate me, I'm a horrible excuse for a human being. Which is one of the reasons I sabotage my own life and push most people away when I get the chance. So I shouldn't complain really, it's my own fault. But all the same, I hate my life and I hate being me.

Hello, I'm Matt Mather. That is my crime, it is also my punishment.


{I'm a whiney little brat sometimes aren't I? :P}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish i was 22 again.. :) ~hugs~ well im glad you are you and I like you big much. But I understand how ya feel, how it is to live with hating yourself.