Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"...for who could ever learn to love a beast?"

Beauty and the Beast is the best Disney movie. I identify with the Beast.

Anyway been thinking about my "lovelife" recently (not that it's much of a life). I can't say I've met anyone I've been really interested in, I know a few nice girls, attractive too, but I'm just not attracted to them. Is there even anyone out there who meets my specifications of the kinda girl I'd date?

It's not like I'm looking for perfection or have standards that are too high. Maybe I just hang out in the wrong circles to meet somebody I'd actually be interested in romantically. Well someone within my league anyway. I do have a bit of a crush on one of Gareth's girlfriend's friends. But I've only really met her once briefly and she's insanely out of my league. And to be honest I probably wouldn't persue her even if I thought I had a chance, mortals aren't meant to mess with goddesses. Reaching for an angel's hand can have rewards I suppose.

Anyway I'm ready to put myself out there, it's time for Row to shine once again. Matt is gonna take a back seat for once.

1 comment:

Elliya said...

Best wishes, hun.